Our easy Fried Ravioli recipe can be an appetizer or main dish. Dip your tasty creation into our Spicy Marinara sauce for a flavorful explosion!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 20 oz. refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 jar Monte Bene Spicy Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the eggs and milk in a small bowl, and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each ravioli into the egg mixture, then roll into the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process with all of the ravioli. Place the ravioli in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a deep pot to 350°F.
- Add 6-8 ravioli to the pan and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until browned all over.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ravioli.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley, and serve with Monte Bene Spicy Marinara Pasta Sauce for dipping.