If you're wondering what twists you can make to your classic Parmesan Chicken dish, try our Parmesan Chicken Sliders recipe! This recipe uses our Garlic Marinara sauce atop chicken sandwiched between toasty rolls.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12 sliders
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, sliced thin and cut into 2-3 inch squares (24 pieces)
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Monte Bene Garlic Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 24 slider rolls
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs. Set aside. Pour the breadcrumbs into another medium bowl. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and allow excess to drip off, and then dip into the breadcrumbs to coat. Transfer to a clean plate and repeat the process with all chicken pieces.
- Fill a large skillet about 1/4 inch deep with vegetable oil and heat on medium until the oil is 350° F. Fry the chicken in batches, about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat an 11×15 baking dish with nonstick spray. Cut the slider rolls in half, if they are not cut. Place the bottom rolls in the pan. Top rolls with 2 cups of cheese and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove the pan from the oven and spread half of the marinara sauce on top of the cheese. Place a piece of chicken on each bun. Top with the rest of the marinara and then the rest of the cheese. Place on the top buns.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted and the buns are lightly toasted.
- Ready to serve.